Thanks for taking the time to "Meet Gene Cain".
Below is a summary of my history and accomplishments. While these may be of interest to you I would first like to take a moment to share my beliefs about hiring a Realtor to work for you. I believe that real estate is a personal service business. When you hire a Realtor you are hiring a person, not a company. With the advent of the Internet as a marketing tool selling real estate has completely changed. – the Internet has leveled the playing field. It is an agent who “markets” your home for sale, not a company. A solid Internet presence is critical to the success of obtaining the highest price for a home sale. Most companies have an Internet presence but sellers who take the time to look at just how the agents makes use of this presence will find that there are few agents who use the internet to its fullest potential.
Whether you are a buyer or seller, you should hire a person you can trust, who listens to your needs and has the knowledge and commitment to produce results. I believe that you should take the time to interview agents before deciding who will best serve you. They should “show you” what they can do to best market your home. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you or talk over the phone so that you can get to know me better and we can discuss in detail what your needs are and how I may be able to best serve you. My goal with every transaction is for you to walk away feeling like your best interests were first and foremost throughout the transaction. I enjoy the challenge of negotiating a contract that meets your needs and protects your financial interests. I feel confident that my honesty and integrity and sincere enjoyment of my profession will provide you with the highest degree of service you should expect to receive. Please feel free to call or email me to see if we can work as a team to accomplish your real estate goals.
I am a fourth generation Californian and have been living in Meadow Vista, Placer County since 1985. My husband Scott and I moved here because of our love for the Sierra Foothills and our desire to raise our 3 children in a rural environment. We have never regretted our choice to pull up our roots and move to the country and have always enjoyed the benefits of having the city of Sacramento nearby.
My history includes:
• Bachelor of Arts degree and Elementary Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential from Sonoma State University
• Master of Education from College of Notre Dame, Belmont, CA
• Fifteen years working in the field of Early Childhood Education
• Licensed Realtor since 1992
I began working in the real estate field when we moved to Placer County and purchased splittable land in 1985. After the successful experience of completing a minor land subdivision I began a business specializing in minor land divisions. During this time I became proficient in the many aspects of developing residential home sites in the local foothill communities and coordinating with the various Placer County agencies. In 1992 I began selling residential real estate in addition to the land sales. I have been a Top Producer in Placer County since 1995.
My accomplishments affiliations and interests include:
• Voted "Auburn Area's Best Realtor" for 2001 and 2005 in the Auburn Journal's yearly readership poll.
• Member of America's Most Referred Realtors® by being voted by my Realtor® colleagues as one of Auburn's 3 most professional Realtors®
• Consistent Placer County Top Producer since 1994
• Elected member of the Foothill Real Estate Coop since 1998
• Lifetime Member of the Placer County Association of Realtors Masters Club since 1994
• Member, Placer County Association of Realtors®, California Association of Realtors®, National Association of Realtors® On a personal note:
• I have been married to my husband, Scott Bollinger, since 1980. He is a chef and an avid fly fisherman -- and yes, he cooks at home!
• We have three children who we have raised here in the foothills. One is out of college, one finishing college and one in high school.
• I enjoy alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, backpacking, camping, river swimming, gardening, photography, and theater productions.
• I currently serve on the Meadow Vista Municipal Advisory Council to the Placer County Board of Supervisors.
• I have been a volunteer since 1988 at the Live Oak Waldorf School
• I am a past board member of Foothill Habitat for Humanity and a founding member of the Foothill Ecumenical Group.
My MLS Listings
Listings Provided by
- Member for
- 5 years 43 weeks